What is a “unicorn”?
Non-Attorney Sales Coordinator
We are a small, but rapidly growing Family Law Firm in San Diego looking for an experienced consultative Salesperson to ensure that the firm is always putting its best foot forward for potential new clients.
The position will entail sales and customer service responsibilities.
This position is only for an all-star who can both market and sell legal services while cultivating new relationships to generate new leads. We provide training in what you need to know to best help our clients, and for the right person this will be a highly rewarding position personally, professionally, and financially.
We need a bright, creative, empathetic, and compassionate person who can convey the
value of our services to potential clients and enhance our client experience. You will work closely with other members of the team to develop and maintain relationships with clients and referral sources. You will help us realize our vision of helping more people! It is incredibly important to us that our clients come out of an extremely emotional process
where their future may quite literally be on the line feeling that they had a legal team behind them who really cared, fought for them, and gave them a voice.
This position will:
- Conduct initial client consultations to sell legal services
- Oversee the smooth transition of new cases to the legal team
- Follow up with potential new clients and existing clients
- Maintain a tracking system to monitor leads, new clients, and referral sources
- Lead and coordinate consulting processes with the the internal sales team of two remote Intake Specialists
- Have an internal relationship with our Client and Firm Relations Specialist.
- This position will report to the law firm owner
Our ideal candidate will:
- Understand how to build a relationship with a person
- Show the ability to interact with different types of personalities
- Show empathy to potential clients and put them at ease during a difficult time
- Know how to close a sale by creating urgency and promoting value
- Demonstrate exceptional communication skills, both over the phone and in writing
- Think on their toes and not discouraged when things don’t go as planned
- Follow instructions and understand the importance of policies and procedures
- Be a team player that consistently acts with respect and integrity
- Be tech savvy (we use law firm systems and cloud-based software)
Real life experience and a few “battle scars” providing empathy and understanding are assets. Experience overcoming a major obstacle in life and making an important change in your life so you know at your core that others can do it too, is a plus.
Our Client Relations Specialist doesn’t give legal advice, so legal experience is not required. Prior sales and customer service experience is required because we can teach you how a case moves through the system, but we can’t teach you how to care about someone going through a difficult marital situation.
If you are interested in a career (we really think of it as more of a “calling”) that offers base pay and competitive performance-based income opportunities, benefits, loads of training and professional development to stay sharp, total transparency (another way of saying there’s nowhere to “hide”), and fuel for your soul because we’re really and truly helping people then please apply.
The firm pays for HMO Kaiser Health Insurance, Dental, Vision, Acupuncture/ Chiropractic, Life Insurance & Long-term Disability Insurance for employees only. Dependents can be added to medical at employee’s expense. 10 days accrued vacation for the first five years and 15 days after completion of five years of employment. There are 10 paid holidays that the firm is closed for. Eligible for retirement, and firm matching, after three years of employment.